Follow Us On
Listen to Audio Clips
HCG Diet Products
HCG Diet Links
Curing Food Cravings, Emotional Eating, and Uncontrollable Compulsive Eating
Every fat person is familiar with severe intense cravings for food or certain kinds of food. Every fat person is intimately aware of the sometimes sudden uncontrollable, almost insane urges to eat food even when they are not hungry. Fat people know too well that emotions drive them uncontrollably to eat food. Most fat people have had the occasion when "something snapped" and they went on a compulsive nonstop food eating binge. People who have never had a weight problem have no comprehension of how tortuous, how debilitating, and how uncontrollable these food cravings and urges can be Almost every fitness guru, weight loss guru and author has never experienced these feelings or had to deal with this ever-present condition.
I know what you have gone through. I have lived with this condition most of my life. Like you, I have experienced the seemingly never-ending compulsion and focus on eating. I, too, was once a slave to these uncontrollable internal mechanisms.
It appears that the causes of these conditions are now known. There is a way out, and there is a cure. To go into great detail about the causes of these conditions would take hundreds of pages. My intent is to cut to the chase and give you the bottom line causes, and the simple, easy to follow methods that cure this disorder.
All food cravings, compulsive overeating, binging, uncontrollable urges to eat when you're not hungry, and "emotional eating" are caused by one or more, or a combination of the following:
• Candida yeast overgrowth.
• Food and environmental allergies.
• A clogged liver.
• A clogged colon.
• Artificial sweeteners.
• Monosodium glutamate and other excitotoxins.
• Man-made trans fats in food.
• Bovine growth hormone and animal drugs in meat, poultry, and dairy products.
• Hormones, sodium laureth sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and other toxins in soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, moisturizers, lotions, creams, and anything else you put on your body.
• Fluoride and chlorine in the water you drink, bathe, and shower in.
• Super high refined sugars, including high fructose corn syrup.
• Genetically modified food.
• Microwaved food.
• Hormonal imbalances.
• Common non-prescription, over-the-counter drugs, and prescription medications. These include pain relievers, cough suppressants, allergy medications, sleep aids, antidepressants, high blood pressure medications, cholesterol lowering drugs, blood thinners, nasal decongestants, etc.
• Exposure to electromagnetic chaos from cell phones and all wireless devices.
• Programming from the misleading and hypnotic suggestions in TV, radio,
and print advertising for food and drugs. This cannot be overemphasized!
• Environmental toxins such as air fresheners and common cleaning products.
• Excessive exposure to air conditioning and florescent lighting.
• Lack of sun.
• Oxygen deficiencies in the body due to poor breathing habits.
• Dehydration of the cells in the body.
• Heavy metal toxicity.
• Nutritional deficiencies.
As you can see, it is virtually the same list of items that causes most disease and illness, low metabolism, high hunger, an abnormal operating hypothalamus, an abnormally high storing of fat in secure problem areas in the body that cause these uncontrollable physical and emotional food cravings and compulsive eating disorders. Psychologists give us a bunch of psycho- babble and mumbo-jumbo about eating disorders. I have never met a patient who was treated by a psychologist or a psychiatrist that was ever cured and totally free from these internal, overwhelming, and compulsive food cravings and urges. They may have these cravings and urges "under control," but they are still always there.
Doctors around the world who clear and correct all the above conditions find that their patients are completely free from food cravings, emotional eating, and uncontrollable urges to eat when they are not hungry. The method of clearing and wiping out the causes of food cravings is to do "the weight loss cure protocol" in its entirety! Doing all the steps in Phases 1, 2, 3, and 4 addresses and corrects all the causes for food cravings and compulsive overeating.
Doing the LifeForce Plan and/or ThreeLac Candida cleanse wipes out the main cause of sugar and carbohydrate cravings. Doing a full parasite cleanse, liver cleanse, colon cleanse, and heavy metal cleanse will also dramatically reduce, or wipe out completely, cravings for certain types of foods. Eliminating from your diet artificial sweeteners, MSG, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, genetically modified food, microwaved food, and meat, poultry, and dairy with growth hormone and antibiotics also frees the patient from excessive hinging tendencies, food cravings, and uncontrollable desires to eat. Drinking pure spring or filtered water, and using a shower filter, thus eliminating chlorine and fluoride, dramatically reduces food cravings as well. Eliminating sodium laurel sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and other various hormones and toxins from the products you put on your skin eliminates the causes of some hormonal imbalances which lead to insane, crazy food cravings. Taking coral calcium, Vitamin E, krill oil, and whole food supplements address nutritional deficiencies, thus eliminating the body's survival mechanism of making you crave certain foods. Drinking pure water addresses dehydration of the cells, thus stopping additional food cravings. Doing the Purification Program as described in Phase 4 cleanses the fatty tissues in the body of toxins, thus eliminating that mechanism from creating additional urges to eat when you are not hungry. Walking, rebounding and/or doing yoga reduces stress and normalizes hormonal imbalances, dramatically reducing non-hunger related cravings to eat food.
While all of these items play a role in food cravings, the number one most important cause of carbohydrate cravings is Candida yeast overgrowth. If you want to eliminate carbohydrate and sugar cravings, you absolutely must do a complete extensive Candida cleanse. There are many good Candida cleanses that can be found online, in your local health food store, from licensed healthcare practitioners, or at www.naturalcures.com. A good beginner Candida protocol is called ThreeLac. The most comprehensive and complete Candida cleanse is the LifeForce Plan. The LifeForce Plan was created by a longtime friend, Dr. Jeff McCombs. It is the only program I know of that cleanses the body of not only the Candida yeast, but also the fungus that the Candida turns into and which is spread throughout the body. Doing the complete LifeForce Plan will be a profound life-changing experience. Not only will sugar and carbohydrate cravings be gone forever, but you will experience a dramatic increase in energy, almost miraculous relieving of anxiety, stress, and depression, develop beautiful radiant young looking skin, hair, eyes, and nails, eliminate constipation, gas, and bloating, and see a dramatic flattening of your stomach. Sleep will also dramatically improve. Metabolism will skyrocket.
If you do not do a Candida cleanse you will always be a slave to sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
The single most significant cause of "emotional eating" or uncontrollable urges to eat when you are not hungry, is a combination of stress and anxiety patterns locked in the body, as well as the hypnotic triggers that are in our minds due to the subliminal, and highly advanced, suggestive advertising we are bombarded with on TV, radio, and print media put out by the food companies. Every person reading this has been purposefully and systematically hypnotized, given posthypnotic suggestions and bombarded by subliminal suggestions by the food companies in their advertising to specifically create uncontrollable cravings to eat specific food even when they are not hungry. Combine this with the fact that the food you are craving is loaded with chemical agents to create drug-like physical addiction and you can now see why you are screwed when it comes to trying to lose weight! There are several solutions to this dilemma.
1. Don't eat the forbidden foods as listed in Phase 4 as they create drug-like physical addictions. This is absolutely essential. When I say never, I mean never. Would you consider thinking that you could on occasion smoke some crack cocaine or shoot-up some heroin and not become addicted? The food at fast food restaurants, and the ingredients that I suggest be forbidden, can be as physically chemical addicting as heroin or crack cocaine.
2. Do not watch advertising for restaurants and food products. Avoid listening to ads on the radio, or reading ads printed in magazines, for food companies, fast food restaurants, any restaurants, or any food products. I can assure you from personal inside experience that all of these ads are being produced with either subliminal messages, hypnotic methods, misleading information, or are designed to simply make you buy their product at all costs. If you think for a moment, right now, can you recall any ad or jingle for a restaurant or food product? I bet everyone can finish this "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese..."! Think about it. This ad for McDonald's Big Mac hasn't run in over ten years. However, it is still programmed into our brains! Not watching, listening to, or reading advertisements for food is unrealistic. If you really want to win, then hit them where it hurts the most. Do not buy any food product that is heavily advertised! Do not go to any restaurant that is heavily advertised! The best companies producing the best products spend the majority of their budget on the quality of their ingredients. These large multinational food conglomerates spend the majority of their money on advertising and packaging.
3. Deprogram yourself from all the posthypnotic suggestions and subliminal messages that are stuck in your brain. The best way to do this is to read books and watch DVDs that expose the truth. Doing this will counteract the posthypnotic suggestions and subliminal messages that will be triggered in the future creating uncontrollable urges. If you don't think posthypnotic suggestions and subliminal messages are being used in the advertising of food, just watch how children react when they want certain food items. Children become insane, like crazed drug addicts needing a fix, demanding food from certain fast food restaurants, cereals, or sweets such as cookies, cakes, and candies that are heavily advertised. When the child is told no, these posthypnotic suggestions and subliminal messages are triggered, causing anger, fear, and anxiety in the children if they do not get the food product they are after. These advertising techniques have been documented in several books and documentaries. Corporate insiders and whistle-blowers have come forward exposing what is being called a heinous crime against children and humanity. Ideally, you should read immediately upon arising at least one page from one of the recommended books, and read at least one page just before retiring. You are being bombarded daily with these messages; therefore, you should counteract them and deprogram yourself on a daily basis as well. Remember, these food companies are spending millions of dollars and using every dirty trick in the book to get you to buy their products, have uncontrollable urges to eat their product, and get you physically chemically addicted to the product like a drug addict. Books include:
• Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About, by Kevin Trudeau
• More Natural "Cures" Revealed: Previously Censored Brand Name Products That Cure Disease, by Kevin Trudeau
• Sweet Deception: Why Splenda, NutraSweet, and the FDA May Be Hazardous to Your Health, by Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Kendra Degen Pearsall
• Don't Eat This Book: Fast Food and the Supersizing of America, by Morgan Spurlock
• Fat Land: How Americans Became the Fattest People in the World, by Greg Critser
• The Hundred-Year Lie: How Food and Medicine Are Destroying Your Health, by Randall Fitzgerald
• Chew On This: Everything You Don't Want to Know About Fast Food, by Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson
• The End of Food: How the Food Industry is Destroying Our Food Supply - And What We Can Do About It, by Thomas F. Pawlick
• Supersize Me
• Who Killed The Electric Car?
• Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers
• The Corporation
• The Constant Gardner
• Sister Kenny
• The Smartest Guys in The Room: The Story of Enron
4. De-stress. Today's lifestyle is incredibly stressful. The enormous amounts of violence and graphic images on television and movies dramatically increase stress. Cell phones and constant instant electronic communications dramatically increase stress. Interestingly enough, the advertising produced by the food companies is, in many cases, specifically designed to increase stress and create a subconscious belief that eating their food will reduce stress. There are many ways to reduce stress: meditating or praying, massage, exercise, singing, dancing, walking outside in the sun, playing with pets or children, laughing, playing a musical instrument, listening to baroque classical music, or having a glass of wine or other alcoholic beverage all are some effective ways to reduce stress. All are encouraged and recommended. Two particularly effective stress reducing methods include Dr. Coldwell's stress reducing CDs, available at www.u-cure.com. The U-Cure CDs are some of the most effective and powerful stress reducing and health enhancing products every developed. Listening to these CDs help alkalize the body's pH, dramatically increasing health, vitality, and energy. Another effective product for stress and anxiety is AlphaCalm, available by calling 1-800-554-6051.
There is one other incredibly powerful and effective technique that can reduce stress and anxiety, and eliminate uncontrollable urges to eat when you are not hungry. This technique also has been proven to cure post-traumatic stress disorder and phobias in virtually five minutes! The technique was developed by Dr. Roger Callahan, Ph.D. Dr. Callahan was a practicing psychologist who found, after years of research, that standardized psychological and psychiatric treatment methods were totally ineffective at addressing emotional, and mental, stress and phobic disorders. He found that all known treatments used by mental health practitioners for addictions were useless. Moreover, he discovered that psychiatric drug therapy and other treatments actually harmed the patient. He then discovered that stress, anxiety, phobias, and uncontrollable "addictive" urges could be eradicated by a method of tapping with the fingers certain acupressure points on the body in a specific sequence. His technique was so effective that he toured the world, appearing on numerous television and radio shows demonstrating how in less than five minutes he could cure someone of phobias, stress and anxiety, uncontrollable addictive urges, and even post-traumatic stress disorder. On talk show after talk show he was challenged by the journalists and reporters who gave him the most difficult cases. People who were massively phobic of spiders, snakes, elevators, or heights were one after the other instantly and permanently cured of their phobia. This was proven with follow-up studies of these individuals. Imagine a person who was deathly afraid of heights his whole life, being cured of this debilitating condition in less than five minutes, and able to walk on the ledge of a tall building without any fear or apprehension whatsoever. One patient who was phobic of snakes her whole life was shown a snake locked in a fish tank. She immediately screamed with fear and started to hyperventilate. Her phobia and fear of snakes was a lifelong condition. Within five minutes of using the Callahan technique, this woman was holding the snake, laughing with glee. She was totally and permanently cured of her fear, anxiety, and phobia of snakes. This type of result occurred virtually every single time.
Callahan also worked with people with severe, compulsive, overwhelming addictive urges. This included heroine addicts, cocaine addicts, cigarette smokers, and compulsive overeaters. In all cases the results were virtually the same. When the patient had the overwhelming urge, they used the Callahan technique. In less than five minutes the urge was completely gone. The patient no longer wanted the heroine, cocaine, cigarette, or food. In most cases, the thought of consuming the substance became repulsive.
It is highly recommended that every person who engages in this "weight loss cure protocol" become familiar with the Callahan technique for reducing and eliminating urges.
Once you are fully aware of how to use the technique you are to use this technique EVERY TIME you have an overwhelming urge to eat food. This means, during the entire Phase 1, 2, 3, and 4, EVERY TIME you have a strong urge to eat something, or any food craving, you are to use the Callahan technique. What you will find is that the urge or craving will be greatly reduced or eliminated altogether. You may find that you have urges or cravings many times throughout the day. Use the Callahan technique each and every time I By using the Callahan technique each and every time you have a strong urge to eat, or a food craving, you will be releasing stored energy patterns. As these energy patterns get released, the severity and number of strong urges and food cravings will go down dramatically. By the time you reach Phase 4 there is an excellent chance that food cravings and strong urges will have been totally eliminated.
In one particular patient strong urges and food cravings occurred ten to fifteen times per day. The patient was told that the next time they felt the strong urge to eat or a food craving, they were to use the Callahan technique. The patient took less than two minutes to apply the technique. Instantly, the patient's body completely relaxed from head to toe. The patient noticed all the muscles in his face and throughout his body became completely relaxed. The patient's breathing dramatically deepened and became much easier and fuller. The strong urge to eat and food craving was 100% gone. The patient was told to use the Callahan technique the next time a strong urge or food craving came up. The patient fully expected that he would get another urge or craving within an hour or two. Amazingly, the rest of the day passed without any urges or cravings whatsoever. Six weeks later the patient still had not had a return of any strong urges to eat, or food cravings! The patient did have a reoccurrence of food cravings upon hearing news of his sister's sudden death. The stress of this traumatic incident triggered strong urges and cravings. The patient applied the Callahan technique. In less than five minutes the patient was completely relieved of his stress, anxiety, and trauma. His strong urges and food cravings were completely eliminated It has been five years since, and the patient still has yet to have a reoccurrence of strong urges and food cravings.
Most people may need to use the Callahan technique several times each day. In many patients, one or two treatments is all that is needed and lasts months or years before urges or food cravings return and another simple treatment is needed. For many patients the process is more gradual. For the first several days or weeks the patient may be using the Callahan technique many times each day. Usually, as days and weeks go on, the number of times that the patient needs to use the Callahan technique goes down dramatically.
When I first learned of this powerful, effective technology, I tried it on almost everyone I met! It was instantly curing people who were phobic of elevators, escalators, spiders, snakes, and who had fear of heights.
On one particular instance I was traveling to Canada on a fishing trip. My good friend Bill was coming up from Florida to meet me at the airport. I didn't know it, but Bill had a fear of heights and, specifically, flying his whole life. I was a little surprised that he did not fly from Florida to meet me at the airport in Canada. He actually drove the entire way. When he met me at the airport he thought we would be driving to the fishing lodge. Little did he know, we were about to get on an old four-seater, pontoon float plane that would take off and land on the lake, and take us to the lodge. He nearly crapped his pants when he saw the plane. I had no idea he was being serious when he told me he did not want to fly. We got on the plane. I quickly realized that he had a most severe fear and phobia of flying. He was at the verge of hyperventilating. He grabbed onto the seat so tightly his knuckles turned white. He was sweating profusely and appeared to be mumbling some sort of prayer. I actually became excited because I thought this would be a good test for the Callahan technique. I immediately applied the technique. Virtually, within two minutes, Bill completely changed. He stopped griping the seat, his breathing completely relaxed, and he stopped sweating. I think he had already finished the prayer at this point. He looked at me and said he couldn't believe how good he felt. He was amazed that he felt totally relaxed, confident, and in control. He looked out the window with childlike amazement. He was laughing. He told me this was the first time in his life that he had looked out the window of an airplane. That was over ten years ago, and his phobia and fear of flying has never returned.
On another occasion I was visiting a health spa in Utah At this health spa and resort many celebrities would come for beauty treatments, relaxation, and a desire to lose weight through traditional diet and exercise. I met a famous celebrity whose name I will not mention. We struck up a friendship and she explained that she was desperately trying to lose weight. I was not aware of the Simeons weight loss protocol at the time. I asked her if she had any particular foods that she craved. Her eyes brightened up, and a big smile came across her face. She looked up and said, "I'm addicted to Haagen-Dazs ice cream." It was obvious that she truly loved and craved this food. I asked her if there was a particular flavor that she enjoyed. With passion she exclaimed, "Butter Pecan is by far my favorite. I eat it every day." Knowing that she had been on a strict diet for the last few days, I assumed she was dealing with hunger and feeling deprived by not being able to eat the food she enjoyed. I asked her if she would like to have some Butter Pecan Haagen-Dazs ice cream right now. The look of anxiety and depression came over her face as she said, "I would love, love, love some, but I need to lose weight, I need to stick to this diet." She obviously had a strong desire, urge, and craving for this Butter Pecan Haagen-Dazs ice cream. I asked her if she would be excited if she could eliminate the overwhelming, almost uncontrollable urge and craving for this ice cream. She said yes. She loved the idea of no longer being a slave to this uncontrollable food craving. I said, let's make this test real. I'll be right back. I ran out the door, hopped in my car, and drove to the store to get some Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan ice cream. Ten minutes later I was back at the spa dining room with my super star celebrity friend. I went to the kitchen and scooped out a large bowl of the luscious and delicious Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan ice cream. I was excited to see if the Callahan technique could cure this desperate woman from her overwhelming addiction and compulsive food craving for this ice cream. I was slightly apprehensive knowing that if the Callahan technique did not take her cravings away my little experiment may trigger a massive food binge. But I had seen this work in virtually every instance on Good Morning America, CNN, Evening Magazine, Phil Donahue, Jenny Jones, and Regis and Kelly. Dr. Callahan's techniques virtually worked 100% of the time with even the most severe cases: I was optimistic and confident.
I went back to the dining room and put the bowl of ice cream breathing quickened, and she obviously became highly agitated. She stared at the ice cream with a fixed intention that would not waiver. I asked her on a scale of one to ten what was her desire for the ice cream. While keeping her fixated stare at the bowl of ice cream in front of her she said, "Eleven." She never looked at me; she was consumed with the thought of the ice cream. I then applied the Callahan technique. It took less than three minutes. Immediately her breathing relaxed and deepened; her tense and rigid body relaxed dramatically. She looked around the room as if she was coming out of a trance or a deep sleep. It was almost as if she didn't know where she was. She was not looking at the ice cream. I told her to look at the ice cream and tell me what her desire to eat it was now. She gazed at the ice cream and seemed confused and befuddled. She looked up at me with a strange expression as if dumbfounded by what she was about to say. After a long pause, she said slowly and as if she didn't believe her own words, "I don't want it at all." My insides were jumping with glee. It had worked again! This woman may now be free of a lifelong compulsive eating disorder. I pushed further. I told her to pick up the bowl of ice cream, smell it, and imagine how wonderful and delicious it would taste. She complied with my request. I asked what her desire on a scale of one to ten was now. She again looked confused as she said, "I have no interest or desire in eating this ice cream. I absolutely do not want it."
Three years later I received a call from this super star celebrity. She had lost over fifty pounds and told me that since that day she has never had any desire to eat ice cream!
I could give you dozens more examples of similar situations from my personal direct experience. The point is, this is an incredibly effective and profound technique. I will give you the instructions here for the basic technique; however, there are more advanced techniques available. I recommend you read Dr. Callahan's books Tapping the Healer Within, The Anxiety Addiction Connection, and Why Do I Eat When I'm Not Hungry? For additional information or personalized, individualized treatment by a fully trained practitioner, go to www.tftrx.com, or www.emofree.com.
The Basic Callahan Technique
This technique should be done EVERY time you have a strong urge to eat or have any food cravings:
1. Ask yourself on a scale of one to ten, how severe is your urge or food craving? This is very important.
2. With two fingers from your right hand tap 15 to 20 times directly under the right eye. About half an inch to one inch is perfect. You do not have to tap very hard.
3. Now tap directly under the right armpit, approximately three to four inches down. Tap 15 to 20 times.
4. Find the collarbone point. This is located approximately one-half inch below the small dip in the front of the neck, and two to three inches over on the right side of the chest. You are looking for the top of the collarbone. Tap 15 to 20 times.
5. Find the "gamut spot" on the back of the left hand. This is located between the little finger and ring finger, approximately one inch below the "V" on the back of the hand. Tap repeatedly on this spot as you do the following:
• Keep your eyes open for five seconds.
• Close your eyes for five seconds.
• Open your eyes for five seconds.
• While keeping your head still, move your eyes down to the right and hold for five seconds.
• While keeping your head still, move your eyes down to the left and hold for five seconds.
• Roll your eyes in a circle to the right.
• Roll your eyes in a circle to the left.
• Count to five out loud.
• Hum a tune for five seconds, out loud.
• Count to five out loud again.
• While keeping your head straight, look down as far as you can and slowly move your eyes upward until you are looking up as high as you can.
6. Take three slow, long, deep breaths.
7. Ask yourself on a scale from one to ten what your urge or food
craving is now. If the urge or food craving is gone you are finished
with the process. If it is the same, higher, or slightly lower, repeat
the process one more time.
This basic technique should dramatically reduce, or completely eliminate, the urge, desire, or food craving. Sometimes additional patterns and more advanced techniques are required for complete permanent results. These can be done by talking to a licensed practitioner on the phone who uses a special voice recognition technology that determines what points and sequence should be used Using this basic technique, however, EVERY time you have an urge or desire will, over time, produce dramatic long-term results.
This is an important ingredient in "the weight loss cure protocol." Do not underestimate its value and deep powerful effects.
As you can see, there are many overlapping and connected causes of food cravings, compulsive eating urges, and uncontrollable desires to eat when you're not hungry. The root causes will be neutralized and corrected by doing all the recommendations in this book. In some people these sensations will be reduced or eliminated very quickly. In other people the causes are deeply entrenched throughout the physiology and will take more time to be significantly reduced or totally eliminated. Doctors around the world state that although each patient reduces or eliminates these cravings and urges over different time periods, every patient can and does dramatically reduce or eliminate these urges and cravings provided they do the recommendations and suggestions as outlined.
You can overcome food cravings, compulsive overeating, 'Binging, and uncontrollable urges to eat when you are not hungry. Do not be dismayed. Instead, be of good cheer. The causes of your condition are now known, and the cure is in the palm of your hand.
HCG Drops - 2 Week Trial
* (1) 1oz Bottle of HCG Drops
* ($59 Value) Save $40
* Lose upto 15lbs in just 2 Weeks
* $19.95 + $6.95 S&H
HCG Drops - 30 Day Plan
* (2) 1oz Bottles of HCG Drops
* ($118 Value) Save $80
* Lose upto 30lbs in just 4 Weeks
* $36.95 + $6.95 S&H
HCG Drops - Best Diet Plan
* (3) 1oz Bottles of HCG Drops
* ($177 Value) Save $120
* Lose upto 45lbs in just 6 Weeks
* $54.95 + $6.95 S&H